Good Morning Mumbai


The high in this day...
This happens to many days since I moved to Mumbai. The high in the day is 15 mins of a Radio Show called Good Morning Mumbai at Go 92.5 FM. Not that the music so good that it makes me tear my clothes apart with joy, but the whole punch are the RJs, by the names, Jaggu and Tarana.

Jaggu & Tarana are awesomely cool together, its the chemistry. There have been times when Tarana had been on a tour and Malini was doing it (the show) with Jaggu and when Jaggu has been away and Tarana does it alone, but thats not as good. It has to be Jaggu & Tarana both together and then the timing, the chemistry is just so cool.

Now what do they yap about? Its mostly happenings all around us, latest news etc. Like today they yapped about the Crorepati Bar girl Tarannum, who didnt go to KBC.

Share |

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))))))))))

OH F!@#$!!!!!!!

i LOVE THIS STUFF TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm doing my PhD on Jaggu's eating habits and tarana's afrika tour;)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Dr. Gonzo said...

When I was in Bombay last year, I met them. I had won a couple's pass to a party at Velocity from 92.5 fm(at the same time you had won the Kaya's gorgeous legs party tickets!). I went there to collect the tickets, and there was this girl, good looking, but wearing these huge sunglasses, and this cigarette, cheesing attitude that screws me off. And this very fat gujju typso uncle with thick glasses.

Jaggu & Tarana. But those two hours everyday were the best! Absolutely the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home